miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Detalles { details }












(Si alguna de estas fotos es tuya y no querés que aparezcan en este blog, comunicate conmigo y las eliminaré de inmediato)

This is my personal blog and the images shown here were found on the web.
I do not obtain any benefit showing these pictures.
I show them because I love them and find them inspiring.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you find a picture that belong to you and you think it should not be here, and it will be immediately removed or credits will be added to the picture in question. 
Thank you.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello!
    Thank you for the comment it makes me happy that you like my blog.
    I love the text about you, it's so beautiful.
    I want to know more about your work,
    do you have an Etsy shop?
    Do you make both jewelry and the hoods?
    Have a great day!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Sussi, thank you so much for your comment and I'm really happy you have liked the text about me.
    I have two etsy shops, if you click on "Shop me" on the top of my blog, you'll find both links to my shops.
    Just in case I send you the links:
    http://www.indiaylaluna.etsy.com
    http://www.InnerEvolution.etsy.com
    Have a great week end!!

    ResponderBorrar

Qué lindo es recibir tu comentario!!! Qué tengas un hermoso día!!!